This product needs to be in the fridge or freezer. Currently the product is available through our retail partners as follows. Please call them before you visit and ask if they have stocks.
- The Mercantile: 297 Roncesvalles Ave, Toronto, ON M6R 2M3
- Victoria's Whole Food Store: 1450 Gerrard St E, Toronto, ON M4L 1Z8
- Nuthouse : 1256 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M6H 1N5
- Aunties Supply: 39 Niagara St 1029 Toronto Ontario M5V0T6
- Old's Cool General Store: 250 Westlake Ave, East York, ON M4C 4T4
- IZUMI Brewery (Ontario Spring Water Sake Company): 51 Gristmill Lane, Toronto, ON M5A 3C4
- Animal Liberation Kitchen: 100 Broadview Ave unit 202, Toronto, ON M4M 3H3
ABO Ramen-Fresh is a nutritious easy to cook instant ramen made with real foods. 3 minutes to cook and contains 15g of protein per servings.
SHELF LIFE :
- 3 weeks in fridge ( It will come with the shelf life label as frozen product, so please change the date to 3 weeks if you are putting it in fridge)
- 6 months in freezer
- Ramen noodles : wheat flour, water, okara(soy bean pulp), salt, baking soda
- Soup broth : organic miso paste(organic soybeans, rice, salt), sake lees(water, rice, koji, yeast), sunflower oil, sesame oil, garlic, tamari soy sauce(non-gmo soybeans salt, sugar), organic cane sugar, chili powder, white sesame seeds, chickpea flour, salt
All NATURAL NO MSG.
Contains soy, sesame.
May contain mustard.
THE WORLD'S FIRST UPCYCLED RAMEN KIT
The noodles are made with the by-product of tofu manufacturing and the broth is made with the by-product of sake brewing.
ABO Ramen - Fresh is an UMAMI-rich instant ramen, that is easy to cook and contains 15g of protein per serving.
UPCYCLING - FIGHT CLIMATE CHANGE
Globally, if food waste was a country, it would be the third-largest greenhouse gas emitter in the world. In Canada, over half of the food we produce is being thrown away. This costs billions of dollars each year, and the environmental and social impact is unthinkable, particularly when over 4 million Canadians are food insecure.
Abokichi believes in saving food waste by using upcycled ingredients in our products. Reducing and diverting waste is a core value of the company. For the sake of the earth and future generations, we believe the entire food industry should care about the current wasteful standards and strive to do better.