Spicy OKAZU Chili Miso Oil Hummus
- 1 can of Garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 2 tablespoon Spicy Chili Miso Oil
- 1/2 avocado, sliced (optional)
- 5-6 cherry tomatoes, quartered (optional)
- Fruit/berries (optional)
- Bread/crackers/vegetables for dipping
1. In a food processor, combine garbanzo beans, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon Abokichi Spicy Chili Miso Oil and blend until smooth.
2. Place hummus in a serving dish and top with another tablespoon of the Spicy Chili Miso Oil, avocado, and cherry tomatoes. Serve with sliced French bread, crackers, or vegetables for dipping and fruit to cut the heat.