Easy Miso Ginger Tahini Dressing
Homemade salad dressings are the best! Not only are they healthier than store-bought dressings, but we get to know exactly what's going into them.
We made this super easy miso dressing, and the flavours were just exceptional, we had to share it with you guys! The ginger, tahini and miso create the most flavourful experience. The beneficial bacteria from the Instant Miso Soup were a added bonus too!
Full recipe below.
- 1/4 cup of tahini
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. ginger
- 1 tsp. soy sauce (use coconut aminos for keto)
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. honey (leave out for keto)
- 3 tbsp. water
- sesame and poppy seeds (for garnish)
1. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl, and garnish with sesame and poppy seeds.
2. Pair with a salad. The salad above includes: red and green cabbage, lettuce, carrots, red peppers, avocado and a blood orange
3. Store in a mason jar or air-tight container in the fridge.