Baked Avocado with Egg
A great little pick-me-up snack on a lazy summer morning for you and the kids! This is the easiest breakfast ever, and it's absolutely delicious and healthy!
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
- 2 avocados, almost ripe
- 2 eggs
- A squeeze of lime
- Pinch of Paprika
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Spicy OKAZU, for topping
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Slice the avocados in half.
- Remove the pit by inserting a knife horizontally into the seed and twisting it gently. With a spoon, carve out enough room for each egg to sit in.
- Carefully, break an eggs into the center of each avocados. Don’t worry if the egg whites spill over, as long as the yolk is still intact.
- Give each avocado a squeeze of lime. Sprinkle on some paprika, and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven until whites are set and yolk is runny, about 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with Spicy OKAZU and any of your favourite toppings.